And suddenly, everything came crashing down. In a good way.
I will soon get the SAF Bursary that my dad applied for me from his workplace.
And Alexandra hospital offered me the sponsorship....
Shukur alhamdulillah.
At least my dad won't have to give me allowances every month anymore..and i can help my family a little bit. That already makes me happy.
I'm just worried if i fail modules...Which i'll try to buck up from now onwards....
Just now the nursing lab theory paper already freaked me out..so how ar. Alot of my answers like wrong like that =0
I don't wanna fail n give problems to my guarantors...or "sureties" according to the letter i got which i find amusing.
I can see that my mum was so happy when i reached home...i don't want to disappoint her.
One more thing...if i can't "run away" from being posted there...i will miss my MCs terribly.
We've been through alot together...the early mornings, the waiting at the mrt platform regardless of anything, the polyclinic, the scheduling for same break everyday, and of course..the same shift everyday....
Omg..amidst all these happiness, suddenly this is just too sad.