I'm actually a happy-go-lucky kinda person but lately i'm not that person at home.
I don't know why, but i'm not proud of it.
Is it cos my parents esp my dad is really getting on my nerves?
I know. How dare i could say that about them, my parents..but i feel like my parents really don't get me or even try to understand me.
A cousin of mine ever said that i have issues with my dad and i need to clear it..But lately i rarely have a decent convo with my dad..The only time i feel we can really talk n joke is when watchin tv together like american idol where he will lighten up a lil.
But other than that, his convo always relates back to religion, about his fellow tabligh experiences..the exciting and funny moments that he experinced....in another way..he always talks bout himself only..
Tabligh is an islamic group that educates and invites people to prayers and islamic teachings.
Today or tommorow he's gg malaysia for 20 days for a tabligh thingy with his fellow karkun friends.
The most irritating thing is my dad likes us to sleep early and he'll switch off the internet router according to his mood..whenever he feels like it...my bro n I always gets irritated by that...many people out there with internet cables would've screamed WTF if the same thing happen to them..
And my mum...if theres one thing i can say to you now is stop comparing me with other people's daughters...i hate it..I'm different from them and they'll never be like me..Pls open your eyes and appreciate me. I know that you said those things just purely out of anger and stress from everything but its not making things any better.
My parents are like bugging me to go for an every sunday taklim session..Especially my dad ever since finding out that i've not been following my mum to the taklim evey sunday, he's in a way forcing me to go now..
God, i feel like i'm 14 years old all over again.
I'm just a sad and tortured soul deep down..i need comfort and hugs..really.
Thats why i like to go out with my friends these days..at least i feel the warmth..
Actually if i go out also, which is not everyday, i'll start to get naggy messages by my mum once i'm not home by around 7?...Pls la its good already that i dun drink and mix around so casually..i don't know what else my parents want from me...I think they have to learn to let me go a lil...
____________________________________________________________________
So anyway went to "celebrate" our last day of attachment yesterday since we were in the morning shift..Aisyah and I still have to report for duty on monday..That'll b e our real last day.
So i passed the clinicals..if not nd to repeat the 2wks again which will be like shit.
This is the first time i ate at pastamania..gee.
I bought the unagi pasta..I'm not a huge fan of spaghetti so if wanna buy it must be slightly spicy so i won't be too bored of it easily..
Then walked aimlessly around esplanade and listened to a talented man play the piano.
I wish i have musical talents like that.