Why stat dose?..its my fav medical term at the moment...it means medication thats given immediately as a single dose. It just sounds nice..if i have a clothing line i'll call it stat dose or something..huhuhu.
My dad is back finally after 20 days staying at a few malaysia's mosques for his tableigh.
I think he's itching to go for 40 days next time..
I lost my pencil case at LTK3 and i'm damn sad..It used to be my dad's pencil case, he didn't use it and gave it to me..its the black netted converse one...i don't think they're selling them anymore...Thank god there's only some pen and pencil in it..and I decided not to put my thumbdrive in it this time around...so at least its not so bad.
School's first week was fine. I'll need to juggle alot of projects soon...But its ok cos i have awesome group members and we'll be alright.