Was absent for clinicals just now. Aisyah & I.
Instead we went for ttsh interview and we did not get it, the sponsorship.
Reason being our results aren't up to par with the standard gpa of 2.8-3 that they usually look out for.
A lil disappointed but the sister was extremely nice and encouraged us to work harder. She made me promise to return 6 months later with my hopefully improved results n even gave us her name and number..lol..So in a way we are "keepers" in their eyes.
We're gonna prove to them that we're worthy of a sponsorship. Determination we are.
Theres like 7 other people and we are the last ones to be interviewed...i was joking wif aisyah, they save the "best" for the last.
After the interview damn hungry already so went novena square to eat at ayam penyet ria.
Heard from weiwei they changed our cubicles this week...i think i'm thrown to the high D again...goodness la. I still have 5 more days of attachment to serve rather than 4..argh!! One day is a huge diff okay. I hope i'll pass this posting.. I will cry blood if i don't.