My dad made me cry today.
I was trying to comfort a friend earlier today, i didn't knew this was coming..
Really.
His voice and words are like a thousand of different needles which pierces through my heart.
When i'm very angry with someone, normally my family, i'll tend to breakdown..I'm weaker than you think. My heart will really ache followed by the uncontrollable tears.
Please say nicely to me and i'll most definitely listen.
Talk to me in that certain irritating tone, the more i'll not listen and i'll be instead, itching to do just the opposite of what you asked.
I know you meant well but...
You had just completely shattered my heart just now and automatically spoil my evening.
* Pls do not comment asking me whats up with me and this post..i'm ok, its just something i happen to be feeling at the moment..I'm not in the mood to answer anything...thanks, i appreciate ur concern.