I'm wide awake!...This is so not me..to be awake so early in the morning..i just tried making myself a cheapo version of espresso...cheapo meaning its not those expensive coffees...its 'nescafe' mind you..maybe i'll try better coffees when i go out next time, since according to sources, the gst offset money is out..heh.
Btw to mrs turner..i havent drank coffee for awhile now..so its an achievement on its own. Back to the espresso,
Its kinda awesome....i'm testing how long i can last with this kinda caffeine dosage..if it lasts long..its gonna be my ammo before i go sch nx time..
I've received my jacket in the mail...so happy to receive a package in the mailbox after so long i didn't do online shopping =)
Now i'm trying to figure how i wana customize it...hahah..maybe i shud jus leave it like it is and not destroy it with my craft skills...
I am the epitome of laziness.