I went to get stuff for my attachment just now with saihah..Also alter some of our clothes..
The usual tailor shop was closed for some weird reason, so we sent our clothes to the other tailor..i'm abit worried bout my clothes..hopefully auntie don't do all the wrong things, cos this is my first time altering there....tomorrow gg again to collect it back..hahah..the auntie cannot finish everything just now...she got a pile of stuff to alter i guess...n she's old n tired..so nvm.
Ate nasi paprik at the nearby coffeeshop...a nice change from the usual fast food.
I bought 5 patches just now...like wth..actually bought one at first..then go back to the shop again..buy another 3, one is for aisyah..then go cwp...saw a peace patch...of course buy..i just had to have it.
To saihah: "made from trees" haha.
I'm having breakouts at my chin n jawline..i don't know why, i'm not stressed at all..so whats up..i'm kinda sad...dun tell me i have to deal with acne even in my adulthood...damn it la.