Hello all.
Did i mention that i did not revise anything yet...i even forget a lil how to take manual bp. Thats seriously hardcore and unforgivable..I don't know whether i should trim my hair or not tomorrow...cos i really dun wanna bun my hair...lol
..I came across some other people's blogs and their experiences at polyclinics attachments..they say its boring, just stand there and learn..
Ok that just sound so sad and pathetic. I mean if its true what they said, its a nice change from the hectic hospital environment...but then i will really stone if there's nothing to do.
Attachment also means start shaving legs!!! I think i'm like the laziest girl in singapore. hah.
If i were to name my legs at the moment, it'll be forest.
I totally regretted shaving my legs...it became worst eversince shaving and maintaining it is a total chore..bummer. I hate my sensitive skin.
Naqiah called to tell that the camera i'm eyeing is going for a special price together with printer for 399 at the IT fair i think..ok totally no money for it, nvm..Thats y i don't intend to go IT fair..heart pain only.
Song thats in my head at the moment..circus by britney..haha..cant seem to get it out.
Especially the part,
"I feel the adrenaline running through my veins
Spotlight on me and i'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that you feel the same."
I'm getting slightly restless waiting for my loafers to arrive in the mail...
Went to rumah datuk ajis just now...went out with
memet for awhile to take jumping shots after sitting in the house for sometime..
Meet david blaine's undiscovered siblings, Aero Blaine & Paper Blaine..
They're doing the signature Blaine's art of levitation.
Cant wait to move on from the 3 weeks of "bringing back the long lost memories of schoolwork and pls put it to good use and plain insecurity of dealing with lecturers lurking around the corners with the i thought your supposed to do something but why are you still standing there look on their faces".
Ok..i'm always exaggerating for fun, hopefully it'll be a smoothie ride..=)
Murni, mizan, aisyah n weiwei..see u guys on monday.