maybe we're hoping for something, even bigger and better and nicer.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Had a magnificent saturday yesterday.
Met the OC...its quite diff to meet up nowadays...
Headed for sakura at city hall for a family-like meal...gr8.
Went walk walk see see at peninsula...There's just way to many hoodies and printed backpacks there...For some reasons saihah n I love going to guitar shops..I wanna buy acoustic guitar next time...seriously a black one maybe..acoustic cos i think it sounded much nicer than the classicals.
I saw a pretty acoustic at the shop similar to this...i want la..but its $200+...so EX!!
Oh btw we were walking aimlessly..we had no plans whatsoever..
Went marina barrage for fun...
That place is so filled with people who loves photography..so many of them at the top area and people playing kites..If u wanna go that place pls bring ur own drinks or snacks or whatever..cos theres actually nothing sold there...just a place to chill with amazing views..by the time we left, we were all complaining of dehydration and craving for starbucks..such brats.
Earth hour in starbucks...everyone gets hot chocolate.
N also our extremely random lame videos that we luv to take all the time..