First day at ward 63. Its a cardiology/cardiothoracic ward..basically all the patients admitted there has heart and chest problems. Cardio always sounds like a cool discipline, also reminds me of preston burke.
But its scary ok...we're dealing with life and death here...I can just kill a patient without realising it.
I don't wanna be the first nyp student to be the cause of a patient's death. I'll be damn famous, but not the right way..geez.
Theres no orientation, straightaway thrown to the ward...so i was like totally in orientation mood throughout..didn't do much...just help serve meds, do the swabs thingy for mrsa and the usuals..
I wanna try do dressing this time.
My fav. abbreviations at the mo, CABG...haha..like cabbage rite.
Tmr 7 am shift wit aisyah, fern & lin..gona see all of the suwey faces at the mrt in the morning.
I'm ecstatic bout the five people you meet in heaven book by mitch albom....but i don't know if i have the time to read and finish it so soon. Thx ferny.
Allah selamatkanlah aku.. lebih2 lagi minggu ni dan minggu depan. Amin.
One more thing...
I SHUD BE AT COLDPLAY'S CONCERT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT!
SO ANNOYED...N PISSED OFF...NOT AT ANYBODY BTW..HEH.
JUST A LIL SAD.....COLDPLAY IN A WAY, U BROKE MY HEART =(