Today was a very emotional day. My aunt, tinab passed away around 1 this morning in sgh at the age of 54. She suffered from breast cancer. We reached home from hospital on sat night around 11...only to know that she passed away 2 hrs later..
I managed to get an hour's sleep ...then around 5 woke up did my subuh prayers and got ready to go over to the house..We reached their house around 7.30...
I have to say the sad part was our last time to kiss her goodbye..i cannot control anymore...i have a weakness when i see my loved ones cry.
I hope munah n zai will be strong...i know they are.
She'll be dearly missed by all of us...She was such a nice daughter, a cute mom n a cool aunt to me..Of all my aunt, shes the only aunt whom i have a secret handshake with..haha..soo secondary sch us..
We love you tinab.
By right i can just not go sch tmr...but cos of the lab thingy...if i dun come i need to join other classes...which is crapz...then also cos of the dreadful mandarin elective...haiz..why dun i pick french? it sounds way sexier..