Ever get this feeling that when you talk, nobody heard or notices you?
Well believe or not i feel like it happens to me all the time..n its pissing me off.
Its like everytime i talk...i need to repeat up to 2 to 3 times till someone realises that i'm talking to them..n its not those they'll say excuse me to u cos they din catch u..if its that its fine. But i'm not implying to everyone.
I don't think my voice is that soft either. In my opinion its just pure ignorance. It irritates me and i feel like beating the shit out of them.
Maybe i should be mean...
mean people always get what they want and not feel guilty bout anything, while the nice ones are always taken advantage of.
Omg i sound like a 15 year old wussy who's gonna cut her wrists..
I'm sorry u're readin this i just need to get it off my chest..
I'm just a lil angry now maybe thats y all the shitty talking
I'll be back to normal later.
=)