Okayokayokay...
Today is 23rd october 2008..
Which means its the 9th day of semester 2, 2nd week of school, 8 more days to yaya's birthday,
5 weeks before my ica presentations and i haven't started a single freakin research yet..
Not to add on the tutorials homeworks, reading time for my "i slept during lecture so i need to read up some more" modules...
I think 2nd semester is going to be crazy...I sense a tsunami.
I went to town with saihah after sch just now...actuali we wana buy stuff but end up not buying anything that we planned to buy...haha...we went to borders and i bought this book!!

The Beach by Alex Garland..
I'm so happy cos i've been wanting to buy this book but its out of stock the last time i searched.
Yar that weird movie, the beach...its from this book.
But its not a hard cover...so dang..i see myself taking extremely good care of this book only for a few days..then i'm so not gonna care anymore once theres something wrong to it like a scratch or fold...
I went to far east plaza also n found the vans old school sneakers that i'm dying to buy...n guess wat they dun have my size...the smallest they have is a size 7 1/2 ...Wth...my feet is a size 5 or 6 lar..depends on the shoe..
Why is my feet so small??
haa