Oh...the acoustic guitar on the left pic belongs to saihah.
And that lady in white...well at least someone appreciates my talent. hahaha.
________________________________________________________________
So today there's health assessment lab..we checked each other's HEENT: head, eyes, ears, nose & throat. Next wednesday we'll be checking on musculoskeletal system..that is our muscles and bones..I'm shit scared of this module btw, not cause we're gonna be butt naked with each other but cos it just sound so tough. Even the teacher said the casualty rate is high.
I still want this shoe!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wanting to get a pair of black sneakers forever and i figure this the is the one..Anybody happen to know where i can get them in a size 5? hit me back..haha i noe size 5 is like freakin small considerin its very the boys kinda shoe..
Ok and if i don't get vans i'll most prob get a black nike with a white tick..Hmm bile la tu...