Surprise surprise. I bumped into Regina just now! Well not really.
I was walking and talking to school with Aisyah when suddenly in the distance i sense someone running towards my direction. The next thing i know someone was hugging me.
Immediate thought was "Okay...whats up?"
Then i look properly..omg...Regina sia...hahaha..slow. i know. I'm so happy so see her..and i guess she's happy to see me too..lol
Btw i miss my old friends, especially the 'psycho club' gang.
Ok. School is starting to get chaotic. My group is still not done with our psychology, safety in healthcare and family & community health presentations. Then next monday theres my skills test and bio lab test which i guess will be nerve wrecking, especially my skills test..I'm just afraid if shitty things were to happen like equipments refusing to comply with me..
I realised that i might actually be a sensation seeker. Sensation seeker is someone who needs more arousal than the average person. Lol that may portray the wrong message. I don't know if I am, maybe i'm not the hardcore sort la...since i'm even scared of the viking ride. Maybe i'm not even one to begin with. That was random cos sensation seeker was in my psychology lecture yesterday.
As for my exams I'm just hoping for the best...Not be too anxious. Confidence siti. Confidence.