Sch reopens on monday. This monday. Damn.
I'm very lazy to go sch lar..Wudnt it be great if its a 2months hols or something?
I still havent finish my psychology research. Actually finish with the slides. Only left to elaborate my points. My group we're doing 'motivation'. Sounds interesting and all but when it comes to explaining it to words, it gets very dry and boring..So i'm just wondering how the heck i'm gonna present my points. *yawns*
I'm kinda watchin turkey vs croatia. I want turkey to win if can..Hmm looks like a boring match...already 50th minute and still no goal.
Portugal's out! Yay. Portugal should get rid of christiano ronaldo..only then they won't be so suay. Or give him a paperbag to put over his head while he's playing...
I'm rooting for Spain and Italy,,but they up against each other this monday lar..how crappy..
If have to choose, i'll choose Spain anytime...because of
DAVID VILLA..haha..
Sadly all my favs are so called old in the football dictionary. Raul, Bergkamp, Cantona..lol which century was that..
My family's at melaka right now, my busu's house at batu berendam. So only memet and me left here. Because of that, my mum called my eldest aunt, mami to come over my house to so called "watch over us" til they return tomorrow....