OK......
I'm irritated cos now is 11.30 n later i'll be working...its actualli ok...the onli thing dreadful is the long minutes in trains looking at muka satu satu macam nak mampos...haiz...everyone's tired.
Having sore throats n blocked nose...hopefuli i'll b better later on.
I love work minus the not so nice people there...duh..
The people there are quite "angin".
Yeah..its like you're the only one in this world with bad moods..Everyone shall all change their ways just to cater to your "wind"..wahaha...i'm not makin any sense...
But thankfulli there are nice ones who made the rotten ones fade into the backgroud.
Shah n me always say that we're the only sane ones in the clinic. Others are just plain crazy. Hahah...no offence jowie, if u happen to read this...its just a joke.
Last friday went to starbucks wif my pallys, fil, naz n saihah.
Love them loads, my greatest friends.
I was craving for donuts n i still duno y we bought like 6 donuts in all. All damn chocolaty, except for mine which is oreo. End up filz kindly took them home, cos looking at the donuts now alreadi make me sick.
I feel like getting more skinny jeans..maybe a maroon one for a change? heh..i'm broke...counting down the days to my pay day..
OK pple gota sleep now...