I was just sitting down just now doing nothing. I can't help but have this feeling that i missed or have forgotten about something. Then it downed on me..
I forgot Nazirah's birthday. How cud i? This is the first time i forgot bout her b'dae ever since we're pals.
Happy Belated birthday naz =(
I mean..
Happy Belated birthday naz =)
N i was also irritated that i had to attend sis' stupid meeting during the hours naz came over to my workplace. If only they let me off during the first
meeting, i wud be so free to meet her and also play "doctor" with shah. haa...sumore there's not much patients that day and si anjing laut was the one who conducted the meeting. Freedom seh..she won't be around to spy on everyone.
Saturday's eye care day. We already received our polo tees. They give a "s" size for my tee. Its those BIG s la..its the same like my floorball dri fit polo, onli diff colour. I saw the assignment. I am suppose to assist doctors during the screenings..I'm in charge of slit lamps 7 and 8...haha..there'll be 10 slit lamps altogether and they say many many many people coming. How i wish i'm the usher or something else that sounds fun.. Hmm dunolah...i hope assisting wud be fun too..