On Wed nite, if i'm not wrong i was on the phone with naz, n i was intending to blog, but then i was so sleepy i slept n forget about it...until now. Lol.
Basically i worked for 2 days at TTSH. Supposedly 31/2 days already..hehehI work at the eye centre. Mainly at the eye clinic these days, where they show me around and stuff. So first day i didn't really do anything just observe what they do, so its boring plus i didn't make 'clickable friends' that day.Second day i was in the doctor's room assisting docs and the patients inclu calling out their names. I love second day..its fun. N i got to know Jowie n Serene. Very nice pple.So imagine me going "Mr Tan Ping Pong" Louder,,"MR TAN PING PONG!" kk. i made tt one up.Yesterday went over to check if i nd to work....I was supposedly in grp B, but they changed me to grp A. Cos grp As lacking staff. I'm so sad, i won't get to see Jowie on saturdays..
So since it wasn't my shift yesterday, i went to get my caramel machiato at starbucks n chilled in there for awhile..alone..there's no one else in there..
But its a nice feeling, very peaceful.. its like most ppl in the hospitals r doin their job n i'm in starbucks having coffee n reading magazines having my own time.
Well i Gotta learn to sleep earlier now...or else i'm gg to work looking like a zombie..Its hard u noe..i cant sleep early.n I want nokia N76..looks sweet.till nxtime.