I just came back from melaka, wan's wedding. He's the first of 9 pak ngah's children to get married. So its one down 8 more to go..
Melaka's wedding can be really interesting. I mean we don't have people playing the kompang at 10 pm here. Well over there its totally fine. If its the people here, i'm sure we would've been cursed. And over there, we have lots of fireworks going on..actualli theres one in particular, macam time national day. Hahahz.
They even make fancy dishes like fried prawns on sticks, fish and also crabs with all sorta garnishes specially for the groom's side of the family when we came over the bride's place. And vice versa, not the usual nasi minyak affair. Not like here, where everyone gets the same treatment of nasi briyani.
And one of the coolest surprise from the bride's side, there's a zapin performance from some melaka culture club at around 11pm during the malam berinai last friday.
There. Melaka Style.
Oh ya..i bought the 1 gb bright green zen nano plus for 70bucks. I figured that i want a small memory player for now and i dun like the idea of very small players using power adapters to get it charged..next time i'll get a huge memory player insya'allah.
I wanna watch Harry potter! Thank goodness i manage to finish the book just in time before the movie starts.
"We live once and its a short one, so live your life to the fullest while u can". Dr Siti