I'm back from melaka. Well, yesterday night. Its not that bad afterall. I tried enjoying every moment there, just make the most out of it. We (me , memet n zaki) played monopoly around 3 times wit shasha n mimi, our cuzzens there hus 9 n 8 respectively. That screams how much free time we have there.
I went to 888 clinic just now together wit memet cos our coughs are not getting any better. I dun realli like the doctor nearest to my house. He has this 'i don't give a shit whats ur problem..just tell me whats wrong wit u n i'll prescribe u some meds. N dun forget to pay, ok.' face, which irritates me all the time. I only go there when i'm feeling totally dreadful eg, fever.
I've been vomiting after i eat these days..not all the time la, only when my cough triggers. And the worst, i've not been able to breathe normally at times. Its like i'm gasping for breath, cos i cant really breathe thru my nose when i cough and somehow i hv a tough time breathing fom my mouth at those times.
Its quite scary. It kinda freak me out. I mean, i dun have asthma but i'm acting like one. I woke up just now with the worst breathing experience so far..I cant breathe properly and the thing that struck me first was, is this it? am i gonna die now? Am i gonna take those short panic breaths that sounded asthmatic and die like the frog king in shrek the third? I noe, its nowhere close to a near death experience but, haiz, its just scary. My heart goes out to all people who have asthma out there.
I want to get well asap. *prays*