|
maybe we're hoping for something, even bigger and better and nicer.
|
Thursday, May 03, 2007
|
Updates
Hey, Just to let you guys know, all my appeals were unsuccessful. *Slap my own face* And feel like slapping all those people's faces...wahaha And for the record, now i have 8 rejected letters with me from the schools..yay...cant wait to make it 10. Nangbotinangkwibutikwi betol.
I'm currently looking for a job, preferably in a hospital setting. Hope i can make it to the interviews..So guys pray for me, k. I have reched the status of a PHD. Sarah first thought it was permanent head damage. But no, its poly halfway dropout..
As u can see i've changed my blog skin again. Since i'm a music junkie, i'll be putting up around 5 songs at the moment that i like... do tell mi if u cant hear anything..cos sometimes these kinda things happens.. I can listen while u can't.
|
|