I haven't been updating these days because i've been keeping myself quite busy with photoshop.
Yeah photoshop..Its fun, you can make urself look better or worse...hehehe..
I mean i'm still not good with it just playing around with the brushes and stuff. For fun, since i have all the time in the world.
I watched
Jangan Pandang Belakang with kak min, abg mazlee, umi, zakong n mah just now.
Overall, its a good movie. Very scary, soundwise. The hantu also but the one that make me brace myself was the sound. Its like my first time watching a scary movie at the cinema. I think so *recalls*..The magic of sound, how it can manage to change the feel of a movie. Just imagine a scary movie without the suspense sound in the background. Weird huh..Like all of a sudden, someone got killed. Oh ok.
Moving on..
American idol..I never really follow this season..last season was the best, minus the fact Hicks won. *Still gobsmacked* Elliott yamin, chris daughtry n katharine mcphee were really great.
Something funny, every finalist contestant will get their own bloody day in their respective hometown.
So just imagine if american idol goes on forever, everyone will have the opportunity to make their own records =0
While today can be
"Mary Gold's' Day". Tomorrow is
"Barry Harry's Day"I know i'm exagerrating. But just pondering.
Btw i'm posting something up very soon. A warning to the old crappers. Muahahah.