|
maybe we're hoping for something, even bigger and better and nicer.
|
Sunday, January 28, 2007
|
10 Muharam
I know today's only 9 Muharam n its my birthday. But 10 Muharam is my arwah amati's birthday. I'm missing her terribly. Later on my family's gonna come over and my jidah's gonna cook her famous bubur gandum.. Its bubur made from gandum(DUH) and got pieces of meat in it and topped with strips of omellete and rojak, i dont eat the rojak..i'll usually steal the omellete.. but my jidah calls it laksmana mengamuk...oh well. U Rock, Jidah =)
I really like this video and i love this song by Royksopp.It's lovely. Its so inspiring. So mind-blowing. A song that you can dream on to, the ambiance like quality to it. Its like you're in a different world.Or going to war fighting for someone that you love....
Enjoy..
|
|