On-Off-On-Off
I've been kinda tired to blog lately. Wanna update in class, always terbantut.
So just now i went to the woodlands library with atiqah.
Cos i just have this sudden urge to read books..hello wormy sid
So we bought food from old chang kee along the way..and eat like a criminal in the library.
Cognitive we had a debate just now...well...its kinda slacker than usual..but i don't like debates..
cos i'll be slow to process the questions and counter-attacks fired to my team. Gosh..why am i so slow? Hello booster.
So yesterday was science and its in the library. Me n nashiha always loathe the idea of having meetings in the library....we can't eat there! but class also..haa but not as strict as library.
The day before science was maths and it was hell.
I have no friggin idea what was happening that day..
I went home empty-minded.
And so...when we don't get the problem and its still tough even if we tried....
We fool around!.....

ahaha...sorry jules if u were to c this...
but i just nd to put tis up...classic!
this photo nv fails to crack me up...
Ok...i noe its not gd to slack...sorry teammates.