The Three Musketeers
It's been almost two weeks since the school re-opens.
Classmates ok lar so far...
But the modules are getting more and more complicated.
Makes me feel dumb when i can't seem to give ideas in class, cos it's complex..n u hv to like integrate your thoughts and ideas fast during presentation..cos thats when the QnA starts.
And i'm pretty slow..so..
Also makes me feel helpless when i can't help my closer friends in class when they need mine if they were to get stuck with unpredictable groupmates..hmm..
I pass over the sch floorball stick to jacelyn yesterday..
So, i can consider myself out of floorball already.
I don't think i can be committed to all the training sessions and friendlies and matches...that they could decide on all of a sudden..
It's sad..
Jacelyn, Suhailah n Me.
We were "the three musketeers".
Now one of them died.
I'm sorry guys..(if u both happen to read this.)
I'm missing u guys...will always love you two.
I feel so empty after school...almost too free..
Seeing others scrambling out of the class to meet their IG friends..
I guess their IG's not as crazy as my IG...or as annoying.