Tmr communications...haiz..that "deep thinker" facilitator again. I'm so gonna fall asleep when she start to blabber on her thought provoking views on a certain topic discussed. N gona be awaken once in a while when she start to laugh at her own silly jokes. Still got around 4 to 5 more weeks to the end of the first semester and then the hols! So i need to start attending classes as i've already absent for 7 classes..LOL. k..Still got 3 more classes to absent for..I'm waiting for the right time..
Went to watch Pirattes of the carribean with filz and sarah..n met dorothy and yi ting there...say hello to good times!! I LOVE U GUYS!
I haven't seen saihah for like the longest time..."where'd u go...i miss u so..." (fort minor song)
As filz have mentioned in her blog, there's this annoying gerl who sat next to sarah who kept on shrieking when there's a "scary" scene. I felt so sorry for sarah's ears...