7 random facts bout me:
1. I can’t control my laughter
2. Always making a fool out of myself (unintentionally)
3. I like to make people laugh
4. I love the colour green since i've known about colours.
5. My memory is an extremist: either very gd or very bad.
6. People say I’m very blur
7. Corny as a corn
7 things that scares me:
1. Lizards
2. Freaky looking dolls and clowns
3. Everbody is going to die
4. Lots of suffering before moments of death
5. A place full of barnacles (wth)
6. Dead ends..somethin about it is freaky
7. The B...i'm "scared" of that monster!!arghh...
7 random music at the moment:
1. Incubus
2. Matchbook romance
3. The end of the world – Skeeter davis
4. No doubt
5. The cranberries
6. 311
7. The veronicas
7 things I like most:
1. My bantal busuk
2. Cd collection
3. Drawer full of sentimental stuff (which my mom calls a junk…tsk tsk)
4. Zen micro
5. Guitar
6. Hp
7. My bedroom
7 things I must say:
1. I like this year’s world cup…hee
2. Pallys..when we gg out again?
3. Floorball physical training is a torture.
4. Help me people!! I’m 18 this year? I’m still a kid.
5. Why RP dun hv nursing? I’m liking RP.
6. To all pple who've made my loved ones lives miserable..FUCK U!! i mean it.
7. Thanks very much for sparing your time to read this =D i mean it too..
7 pple to do this:
1. Nazirah..
2. only
3. left
4. you
5. to
6. do
7. this!!