In rp, they don't call it cca, but ig(interest group). I'm still not 100% sure but most probably i'll sign up for floorball. I still have second thoughts on aikido and judo. Something has really gotten into us ex-wrs students. Seems like everyone likes floorball already. And speaking of floorball, I met Izzati in the bus just now on my way home.
So whats the connection between floorball and Izzati?
The Ans: Her cca is also floorball.
I took bus home from the woodlands interchange. Most of the seats were filled..so i went to the second last row, the seat right in front of the "engine" seats. Not really my choice of seat if given the choice. Since most of the seats are taken(actually there's many empty seats..i'm only to lazy to stand beside those people and wait for them to shift their butt in to the inner seat), i've no choice. The reason i don't like that row is because, i realise it's always dirty. The sides of the seats are usually stuffed with those disgusting food wrappers.
Yar...Back to Izzati...Then all of a sudden she appear(i'm exagerating)and sit next to me. She's in a nursing uniform and happen to be in the same class as dorothy. I'm in the same class as Kee Yong, Filz, ur in the same as ruzaini...realli lar.5/3 forever...