SELAMAT TAHUN BARU SEMUA!! Hello 2006...ok..i noe i'm late one day..
Apakah azam anda tahun ini??
Me?? I've never really made any resolutions for myself..i just go with the flow then..
Time flies by so fast...tau tau jek nanti dah 21yrs old..Legally adult. Kinda scarry thinkin bout it..I wanna be a child forever, can i??
Other kids r going to school tmr...For the first time after many years i won't need to go school on the start of January. Cool huh..
I'm feeling quite depressed and lonely without my hp around..I TRULY MADLY DEEPLY MISS MY FLIPPY!!! When i purchase the sim card soon, i think i'm gona need to start saving hp numbers again. Kinda learnt my lesson.I need to also write those numbers in some notebook sumwhere..So sorry guys if i were to ask fer ur numbers again..No hard feelings, its not that u guys r not important that i dun remember..The only numbers i remember are only my parents', my home number n kak min's.....
I know i'm pathetic in that sense..